Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Mane

Okay so instead of just posting a fav hairstyle to try out, I actually tried the hairstyle. And I have a few disclaimers. First, I am not a hairstylist. Second, I am not a photographer. Third, my hair is cut/colored VERY differently than the tutorial (I have a femme-mullet, my hair is much shorter, my hair color is darker) therefore, its going to look a little different just based on the fact that my hair is recovering from a horrible haircut and looks nothing like the tut. Fourth, I learned I am not the best french-braider when I have to do it to my own hair. Okay, now that we got that out of the way.

I absolutely love The Small Things Blog. She has awesome tutorials and has done a great job with fantastic pictures and videos, to make it super simple to follow along and get a similar look (aside from any disclaimers of course). So I tried out The Tucked Away French Braid.


My Try at The Tucked Away French Braid



It was a cute do and something I can work on perfecting as my hair grows out. Check out The Small Things Blog for more super cute hairstyles and ideas to spruce up your hair-do. AND don't forget to add your favorite Lizzy and Janes accessory to complete the look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!