Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Mayhem

So my sister Lizzy & I share the responsibility of keeping up the blog and I am scheduled to do Mondays. If you take a peek back you can see I have a less than stellar record. I am pretty good at the Wordless Wednesdays and every once and a while I will throw in a Treasury Tuesday, but MONDAYS...oy! So I am making a point of doing my duty.

The good news is that the reason I have been so busy is because I have been working on some custom orders we received last week. The first is for our friend Bonnie over at Paperkeepers. She requested a pair of shoe clips to match a clip we had made for a friends daughter's 7th birthday.

Photo Property of Lizzy & Janes LLC

And the second was a for a Bridal Party! I love weddings...when we were younger my sisters & I all wanted to be wedding planners. It seemed like the funnest thing in the world...but it fizzled out as we grew up. Anyway our lovely Bride requested I duplicate one of our designs for all her bridesmaids. Pretty buttercup yellow and tons of tiny silver lined seed beads...now my next project is dropping them all off at the post office, so I better get going...But before I do I wanted to let you all know that we are offering Free Domestic Shipping for all orders in honor of Mother's Day! Use code ILUVMOM now through the 13th!


Photo Property of Lizzy & Janes LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!