Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Migraine

Well this Monday morning wanted to welcome me with a monster migraine. Thanks Monday, I really owe you for that one. Luckily I have the best hubby ever and he took really good care of me to help me through it. I am super tired, but feel so much better! (It's amazing to me how grateful I feel after a migraine to feel no pain and be over it!)

Well, I just wanted to give you a preview of blog posts in the works that will be debuting within the next few weeks. (I have to make up for the drought of the past couple weeks!)

My Famous Sugar Cookie Recipe
New Hair Do - Lizzy is Getting a Haircut
September Book Club Recap of The Night Circus
DIY Fall Decor to Spruce Up Your Space
A Birthday Wish List
Pumpkin Patch Recap
Christmas Quilt Project
Homemade Halloween Costume
An Organized Move
Fav Fall Item: Legwarmers
The Perfect Gift for Baby Girl

Have a wonderful Monday! Don't let it attack you like it did to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!