Friday, December 28, 2012

Free Printable: 2013 Daily Planning Page


Happy almost New Year! We have a free printable for you that we hope you love, or at the very least are inspired by. Enjoy!
I am a list girl. I love to work off of lists. I have several notebooks where I write tons of things down I need to remember (good thing too, because with a newborn and almost 2 year old, I am lucky if I remember what I had to eat for breakfast, that is, if I was lucky enough to get breakfast). Last year I created my own daily planning pages and had them printed and spiral bound.
This year, I put together a perfected version of my daily planning page and this time, I am going to put it together a quarter of the year at a time (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec). The reason I decided to do it quarterly versus yearly, is because life changes and your needs may change as far as what you keep track of at a certain time, and by doing it quarterly, you can customize it for your needs during that time frame. Plus, a whole years worth of pages is quite thick (about 2", double sided).

For Personal Use Only. Thanks. 
Last year I also inserted a weekly menu and grocery list into my planner. This year I plan on including a monthly calendar I can glance at for major events and important dates. The goal is to make it something that works well for you, keeps you organized and saves you time.
Happy planning!
-Lizzy
Leave us some love. We'd love to hear your tips and tricks on how you stay organized or plan to stay organized in 2013!









1 comment:

  1. Lizzy, I just love the way you've used colors to make the headings stand out. Also, the way you have divided up the necessary parts of our days. Thanks, I will definitely use this.

    ReplyDelete

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!