Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine's Day Favorites

Valentine's Day (or Single Awareness Day) is right around the corner and it will be here before you know it. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays (I love anything to do with hearts and romance). I am excited to see Safe Haven (by Nicholas Sparks and Starring Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel in theatres on V-Day) and will be reviewing the book in a post this week.

 
I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan and was so excited to find out that I would have an excuse like V-Day to use to convince my hubby to take me to see it. (He loves chick-flicks too, but he probably wouldn't easily admit to it.)

I put together a treasury last year with some of my favorite Valentine Day inspired items and loved it soooooo much, I just had to re-share.  
 

'Heart on My Sleeve' by LizzyandJanes

A collection of just a few of my favorite 'heart' inspired items.

nesting heart bowls in ...
$36.00
Earring Studs - Mint gr...
$18.00
Heart stacking rings se...
$10.00
Wedding Gift, Personali...
$75.00
Free shipping. Love Str...
$20.00
Un-break my Heart Hand ...
$62.00
Carved Heart Tree Perso...
$34.00
Glitter Heart Cake Pick...
$6.00
Love art print poster -...
$15.00
wooden hearts shabby ch...
$28.00
Metal Art Geek Heart Em...
$19.99
Heart Rainbow Cloud Mob...
$49.00
Plantable Seed Paper He...
$13.00
OVERSTOCK - 50% off - H...
$15.00
 
 
There are so many fun ideas for Valentine's Day floating around and I've collected more than my fair share on my Pinterest board, so I will try and share some of my favorites with you next week. Speaking of... I am in love with Origami Owl living lockets.
 
 
They have tons of adorable charms that you can choose from to customize something truly unique for your loved one (hint, hint). This makes the perfect Valentine's Day gift. Thoughtful, unique and fun!
 
And last but not least, I just have to share with you two great giveaways going on, on some of my fav blogs. (Yes, I already entered and there is nothing that says Valentine's Day more than 'sharing the love' and telling you about something I would want to know about if the roles were reversed.)
 
The first is from Pick Your Plum:
 
 
 
The second is from U Create and Fancy Pants Designs:
 
 
What are you looking forward to most for Valentine's Day?
Happy Wednesday!
 
-Lizzy

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!