Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby Girl Bling!

Lately I have had lots of friends having babies (and I mean there is something in the drinking water, so watch out). Well, lots of them are actually having baby boys, but for the few that are having girls, it means I get to go accessory crazy and put fun things together from my Etsy shop. So, I decided to show you some of my creations I am sending to a friend who just had her first baby.














You can check out more Lizzy & Janes creations in our Etsy Shop.
For custom creations, you can always contact us. We customize for free, so we can always change up colors, styles, centers, headbands, etc. Plus, all of our items come gift boxed so you don't have to do any busy work to get them ready to gift.
Make sure to leave us some love and tell us your favorite accessory! We always love to hear feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!