Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five for Friday!

High five! It is Friday and it has been a great week! Here is my count of fantastic things this week that deserve a high five:


#1: I was lucky enough to be able to stock my house full of yummy items from my Bountiful Basket (a fruits and veggies co-op for local grown produce) and Great Harvest Bread Co. And great food options around the house always make me a more pleasant, happy person!


#2: I got to spend Labor Day with my family on Antelope Island and we had a ton of fun. It was exhausting, but it was also an amazing way to spend our Labor Day. Plus, we got to cross off going into the Great Salt Lake on our bucket list which is awesome, because we determined we never want to get close to that bug infested water ever again. See Jane's post from earlier this week - awesomeness!


#3: I got crazy and took some time to try out my nail polish from a polish swap we participated in recently. The polish swap unveil is coming soon... September 17th. So you will have to wait for details, lets just say I am pumped to share with you the awesomess that transpired.


#4: We went to the park for some fun and I got some great photos of my little one, but this pic (above) was by far my favorite. I call it the Peek-A-Boo Park photo. I know I am a little partial to the cutie, but her little face and hands, I just can't get over it. So cute!


#5: I found the steal of the century on Zulily and I am am so excited I found such cute fall boots at such a great price for my little peanut. Adorable boots that are normally $65 for only $14.99 from Fashionable Footprints. The sale on these adorable boots ends Sunday 09/09 at 6am PDT. These are my fav...


Happy Friday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!