Monday, September 3, 2012

September is Here!

Happy Labor Day! Can you believe it is September? This is my favorite time of year! I absolutely love fall. I am all ready to make some pumpkin cream cheese muffins (recipe courtesy of Brye Likes to Cook) and sit out on the porch and enjoy a cool breeze!

Jane and I have decided to start a book-of-the-month to go along with the start of a new school year and the book for September is:

   THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern



I've already dived right into the book and I can tell already that this is going to be filled with imagination, creativity and love! (Some of my favorite things by the way.) So, join us by reading along with our book-of-the-month! We will be sharing plenty of feedback on this month's pick on Friday, September 28th and we would love to hear your comments as well! We will also be announcing the book for October at that time!

School is back in session. Happy reading! -Lizzy



1 comment:

  1. I loved the night circus!! Some people hated the ending, but I loved it. Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!