Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom : Pedicure Girl

I am sitting here in the Walmart nail salon getting the most amazing pedicure. I have been to upscale spas, nail boutiques, crowded salons in the mall and this is seriously one of the best! It just shows you cannot always judge a book by its cover. Many would probably tell you that because it is located in a super center its going to be sub-par quality and service. But right now I am in heaven & loving every minute and anticipating my next visit.

If you have never had a professional pedicure, do it! It might sound silly, but this hour or two away from the regular mundane tasks of the day will rejuvinate me and be the perfect break I need to be better equipped to be an awesome mom and wife. I know some of you are rolling your eyes, but I really feel that every once in awhile you need to do something for yourself. It doesnt hurt that my my poor preggy legs could use a little love with all the extra weight and work they have to do to compensate for my big belly. So, my question is what do you do to take time for yourself to rejuvinate and refresh and face the day with a little more pep in your step?

Happy Hump Day! Take time today to do something for you!

P.S. I'll post pics of my fabulous spa morning once I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!