Monday, September 17, 2012

Polish Swap Unveil

lala Lists
It is finally time to unveil the polishes we sent & received! 

Both Lizzy & I participated in the polish swap, here is how it turned out:

Lizzy:


Jane:

Okay here are the gorgeous polishes I  received from Samantha over at Reinvented in Seattle:


Samantha requested "unique" polishes and this is what I came up with...The purple is a magnetic polish that makes a cool pattern when exposed to the magnetic tool in the cap and the olive one is a funky crackle overcoat:


5 comments:

  1. Awesome colors, I love the glitter over solid look!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these colors! Found your blog through the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys sent and received some great colors! I especially love the Essie Chinchilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you guys had fun!! Those manis both look so cute!!!

    r

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glitter on the polish! Thank you for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!