Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!

Happy November! I hope everyone has had a fantastic fall. We had a wonderful Halloween! I will be blogging about it this week, but I have to say, I am breathing a little easier with Halloween under the belt and out of the way, because I have so many other things occupying my time. We wanted to bring in the new month with a breathe of fresh air with this beautiful treasury. Our set of flower hairclips is included, and although we love to be included, we also just adore this collection of items and the wonderful simplicity they bring to this wonderful season! Enjoy.

 

'Changing Seasons' by GetGlassy

As the seasons change....

Decorative Feathered Bi...
$35.00
Woodland Costume Headdr...
$24.00
Burgundy & Bronze Acorn...
$12.00
Felted Wool Bag in Ivor...
$95.00
Architectural Bud Vase ...
$50.00
Bronze and cream - 3 f...
$12.00
free shipping ruffle co...
$32.00
Copper and Silver Metal...
$30.00
Kitchen Conversions - 1...
$18.00
Gold Porcelain Pendant ...
$85.00
Fused Glass Handmade Di...
$45.00
Set of 3 - 3" Flow...
$18.00
Detoxifying Traditional...
$12.00
Copper Gold Barrette - ...
$24.00
Celtic Embroidered Purs...
$15.00
Wrap Bracelet Pearl Bro...
$16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!