Thursday, July 19, 2012

Loves on a Thursday: Bunting

So today we are linking up with the lovely gals over at Imprintalish & From City Corporate to Suburb Mama for Loves on a Thursday: Be sure to join us!

Loves on a Thursday


So a while ago Laura Hernandez over at Our Reflections was asking the Twit-o-sphere for suggestions on how to do a DIY Name Banner for a maternity photoshoot and so I have been scrutinizing the many many Bunting variations that there are out there. (BTW she did end up making an awesome Burlap Name Banner and it turned out so cute she is going to start selling them!) I know Bunting has been über-popular for a while now, but I just HAD to share all my awesome finds:

Click the picture for the Source - Many are awesome Etsy Sellers so check out their shops!!

 

Want to make your own? 

Check out A Beautiful Mess's 10 Ways to Make a Garland! (Pictured Above)



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE a good bunting and these are all super sweet. I really love the vintage wallpaper bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so creative! i love it!

    Stop by and say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the style of your blog! I wish I was more crafty like you. I can't do anything DIY at all or anything homemade. It's a gift and you're lucky you have it! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.comc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Buntings are my lasted obsession, loving all these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I am always so inspired by different ways to make fabric streamers. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

    Have a great weekend!

    -jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH these are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!I have a soft spot for buntings, and these make my heart go pitter patter!!! Thanks so much for linking up at Loves on a Thursday!!

    Lish @ Imprintalish

    ReplyDelete

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!