Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Moodboard

My seven year wedding anniversary is right around the corner (July 19th to be exact). You hear people talk about the 'seven year itch'. Well, thank goodness for me, I'm not feeling itchy at all, in fact I feel grateful that we (my hubby and I) are in such a wonderful place after seven years. There have definitely been ups and downs (and sideways curves, and loop-de-loops) but that is what cements our relationship, getting through it all, the good and the bad, with each other every step (sometimes we skip) of the way. So in dedication of seven wonderfully exhausting, miraculous, memorable, fabulous years I wanted to dedicate this moodboard to LOVE.
Pinned Image
cityofnorthernlights.com
Pinned Image
Via Cassandra Sutherland on Pinterest
Pinned Image
deviantart.com
dubiousorchid:

Heart Matches
blue-dreams-revisited.tumblr.com

image
abzhozay.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Comment!!! For me!?! Aww how sweet!